Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Open House!

It was such a pleasure to meet everyone last night at open house.  I know everything was a little over whelming, but once school gets rolling everything will settle down, and the kids will work into a daily routine.  I am so excited and looking forward to this school year.  This year will be a little different for me with some new challenges ahead.  I have been teaching reading here at the Junior High for over 10 years now, but this is my first year to teach the AAP classes.  Am I up to the challenge?  ABSOLUTELY!!  I hope to be learning as much from my students this year as they will be learning from me.  I hope this blog will be a great means of communication for us to stay "in the loop" about what all will be going on in my classroom.  I plan to post something daily, although I am not going to promise that.  Some days just get crazy, but I promise to post a few times a week.  I will do my best to attach any assignments and information that you will have access to if you would like to print it out or just download it to read it.  Again, I look forward to a super year and getting to know your child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment